How to create a sticker from a picture Whatsapp
- To create a sticker from an image, click the clip icon next to the emoji button in the bottom bar.
- From the menu, click the Stickers option above the Photos & Videos button.
- In File Explorer, select the image that you want to make a sticker of.
- Once you have the picture ready, you will see an edit page where you can use various tools to adjust your picture to create the sticker you want.
- When you’re done, click the send key to share the sticker with another user.
The platform also offers a range of editing tools such as Outline, Emoji, Sticker, Text, Paint, and Crop & Rotate, and also allows users to modify the image.
As of now, the function is only available for WhatsApp web User and there is no information from the company about the availability of the function on other platforms. In the past, users relied on third-party apps to create custom stickers from their pictures.
Recently WhatsApp also introduced new features for the Indian market. The features are designed to make WhatsApp safer for users. New features introduced by the platform include – Flash views and news level reporting. Both functions had been in the works for some time and were discovered by WABetaInfo earlier in the beta updates.
The flash calling feature allows you to be verified through an automated call and is currently only available on Android devices. The message level reporting feature allows users to report a specific message from any other user.