Although Apple Music includes everything it takes to be a top music-streaming app, it lacks a built-in sleep timer. As someone who likes to fall asleep with relaxing music, I find that Apple Music lacks a native sleep timer feature. But don’t be bothered by the lack of this feature, let’s see how you can set sleep timer in Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and even a Windows PC.
Set Sleep Timer in Apple Music (2022)
Guess what, iOS comes with a super handy sleep timer that works with not only Apple Music but other music-streaming apps as well, including Spotify and YouTube Music. The Clock app for iPhone and iPad allows you to set the desired sleep timer so that you can fall asleep listening to your favorite music.
While you might not label the Clock app for Apple Music as a native sleep timer, it fills the void with ease. This means you won’t need to install any third party apps or spend any money to get the job done. What about other devices like Mac, Windows and Android? Well, I have found nifty workarounds that let you set the sleep timer for Apple Music on these devices. With that in mind, let’s get started!
Set Sleep Timer for Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- launch watch app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now, Tap on timer tab in the lower right corner of the screen.
3. Next, set time period choose more ‘when the timer ends’ the option.
4. Scroll down and select ‘stop playing’ the option. Then, tap set on the top right corner.
5. Tap on to start To kickstart the sleep timer. Now, you can go ahead and enjoy the music knowing that Apple Music will stop playing the music at the scheduled time.
6. Note that you can cancel/stop the sleep timer at any time. head for Clock App -> Timer, and tap on Cancel/Pause,
Set Sleep Timer on Apple Music for Android
note: The option to set a sleep timer on Apple Music is limited to the beta version of the app for now. we tested this feature Apple Music Beta Version 3.10. That said, we can expect the company to bring this feature to the stable channel in the next update.
1. Open Apple Music on your Android phone and play a song to access the music playback interface. when you are here, Tap the vertical three dot menu on the right corner and select “Sleep Timer”,
2. When you select “Sleep Timer” in the pop-up menu, you will see the available duration. options include 15 Minutes, 30 Minutes, 45 Minutes, 1 Hour, and when the current song or album ends. Choose the desired sleep timer duration, and you’re all set. Apple Music will automatically stop the song after a preset amount of time.
3. To disable Sleep Timer on Apple Music, open the Sleep Timer interface (three dots menu now running in UI -> Sleep Timer) and tap Countdown. Select “Off” when you see the timer option, and the music will continue to play even after the sleep timer you set earlier.
Set Sleep Timer for Apple Music on Mac
1. Launch system Preferences Go to your Mac ‘battery’ Adjustment.
note, In macOS Catalina and earlier, you must select Energy Saver. I’m using macOS Catalina, so I have to go into the ‘Energy Saver’ setting.
2. Next, select Schedule.
3. Next, check the box to the left of Sleep Then, set the preferred time period. Don’t forget to click on the end Ok to confirm.
Set Sleep Timer for Apple Music on Windows
Setting up the sleep timer for Apple Music on Windows is just as straightforward. all you have to do is Settings -> System -> Power & Sleep -> Sleep, Then, set the time period, and you are good to go.
Listen to your favorite tunes in bed with Sleep Timer for Apple Music
So that’s it! Now that you know how to set the sleep timer for Apple Music, go ahead and make the most of it to fall asleep with complete peace of mind. You can catch up on all your favorite songs without worrying about the music playing in your ears all night. Although I’ll be eagerly waiting for the Apple Music app to have a built-in sleep timer, these workarounds are pretty reliable. Have you found them helpful? Be sure to share your two cents in the comments below.