The daily app quiz includes five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant must correctly answer all of the questions in the quiz in order to qualify for the prize.
For those who didn’t know, Amazon Quiz is an app-only quiz. It is only available on the Amazon mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 noon and lasts until midnight. As a rule, there is a winner of the quiz, who is determined by drawing lots.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on July 23rd.
Here are five questions from today’s quiz, along with their respective answers, that can help you earn Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Which country has now introduced a “three-child policy” six years after abandoning the “one-child policy” in 1979?
- In which state in India is the 107-year-old Billimora-Waghai railway line, which was recently ordered to close?
- Which country is Barbora Krejcikova from, who won her first individual Grand Slam title in June 2021?
- What kind of energy change does this device allow?
Wind to electrics
- Which actor and director who plays the role of Happy Hogan directed the first Marvel Cinematic Universe film to star?