As part of today’s quiz, the e-tailer gives you the chance to win 25,000 rupees Amazon Pay Balance. The winners can use this credit to pay bills, top up and also to shop on Amazon. All you have to do is answer five simple questions to win this prize money.
Each of the five questions has four options and you need to choose the correct answer.
The winner of the quiz will be selected by lottery at the end of the day by Amazon. Entrants must answer all five questions correctly in order to be entered into the prize draw. Participate in Amazon app quiz Make sure you have the updated version of the app. The quiz will stay live until 12 noon today.
So here are today’s five questions Amazon app Quiz:
- What is the indigenous sajag recently commissioned by the Indian Coast Guard?
- The Merapi volcano in which country is the most volatile?
- Abdulla Shahid is the first elected President of the General Assembly from which country in the history of the UN?
- What kind of construction does this building show?
- What kind of weapon was famously used by these soldiers?